Saturday, October 6, 2012

Back in Germany

Since three weeks we are back in Germany. The nice thing is that here are no cats who disturb me, the weather is much warmer and more sunny, BUT no garden, much smaller place and too many strange noises!

My female human told me that this arrangement is just temporary and that we will move in a brand new and much bigger house than the one in Sweden in six months. She is promising a garden and many birds in the forest on the mountain where the house will be build.

I am still adjusting to the new environment. Last week I fell out of the window when I tried to move on the very small windowsill. Down I fell - three stories! Luckily I did no break anything and was only in shock. I landed on my feet in the soft and green grass.

Beside that it is very boring, because both my humans are working now full time and the little one is the whole day in kindergarten. But when they are home everyone is playing with me and gives me lots of love.

Anyway, I hope the six months will pass very quickly and we can all move in the new house.

3 comments:

nyan said...

Guten Tag! Yoggie...

How did you feel German Cats?

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hey, Yogi, when you resume posting, could you turn off the word verification so readers can leave a comment on your blog? Man of us can not read it, but we will try to get past it this once to leave a message.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Yoggie. Just checking in. We hope you and all your beans are still hanging in there.